Weddings and Special Events
Wedding Video http://youtu.be/XKKPE31A5T8
Rent the entire hotel for your wedding, reunion, birthday, or corporate party. Experience something different, special, and unique for your event. Nestled overlooking the water, Orcas Hotel is known for fun, intimate and unique weddings and other group events.
Inside the 110 year old, hotel, receptions and parties are held downstairs in the restaurant, cafe, and lobby areas, and can accommodate up to 180 guests, or enjoy your event under our large tent on the lawns. Ceremonies can take place on the porch, lawn or deck. The Hotel restaurant can take care of all your catering needs, and personalize a menu just for you.
The Orcas Hotel is pleased to offer:
- Location for small weddings or groups - 20 to 150 guests
- Full Catering and beverage service.
- All linenes, service ware, tables and chairs (included in rental fee).
- Packages available that include rehearsal dinner, wedding, wedding reception and brunch for your guests in the morning.
- Prices begin as low as $1595.00 per night (wedding coordination included).
- Perfect location close to the ferry landing so guests can walk on and off ferry.
"...we had our family stay in the hotel and spent two days visiting on the front porch, taking hiking trips, going on shopping adventures, boat tours and of course getting married on the front lawn overlooking the water. We had the entire hotel. It was like grandmas house with a full service staff and none of grandma's rules.
The minister was on the island and provided the perfect ceremony. The food and service for our reception was done as well as any wedding I have been at in Seattle. We did not have to go off of a banquet menu. The menu was designed around my choices and a few of my family recipes. We danced to a local band until the ferry boat came in and took our friends back to Seattle.
After the ferry left, we spent the rest of the night telling stories, visiting and getting to know our new in-law's with our friends that stayed on the island. Everyone found it an enjoyable adventure arriving to this very special place in one of the most beautiful places in the world."